Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Wild Heaven

Dear Followers,

Konichiwa. This is the first of many, many posts to come as I start my career as a professional blogger. After going professional in facebook and witnessing the Farmville fall of 2010, I thought my career as an internet professional was over. But now, with the guidance of Mrs. Cardona, my AP Language and Composition teacher, I am back on the net.

I see can see this blog heading in several directions. While this blog is for school, who's to say I cannot post what I please? I had wanted to start a blog this summer in order to review anime, but I never got around to doing so. You can expect a TON of Japanese culture on this blog, from manga to videogames, because that is my cup of tea.

You will come to know me as a policy debater very soon. Not only do I love to rant about things that do not really mean anything, but I will pick fights because of my argumentative nature, and because I cannot stand trolls. WARNING: NO TROLLS ALLOWED. I will constantly update arguments I find and things I run throughout the year, but don't expect this to be the 3NR, I am no Bill Batterman. From politics to philosophy I will try to give you the goods.

This is the second day of school for me, you probably don't need to know or even want to know that. My classes right now are AP US History, AP Language and Composition, Study Hall, and Honors Debate. Don't listen to anybody who tells you not to take Study Hall, they are only jealous of the people who do. School is ok, but you will hear me rant about education someday.

That is all I have for you today. Here's a shout out to Erik Sutton, my tennis partner, for staying fly and becoming the first follower of this blog. And this blog > Jeff Zhang's blog. Sayonara!

Dancing In The Shadow,
Noel

1 comments:

JZ said...

I enjoy your Fall 2010 Lineup; I recommend 5cm and Index as priorities :)

Also, I enjoy your artwork, although Soul Eater's Maka SHOULDN'T HAVE DRILLHAIR

I thought your blog was only going to be for AP Comp, but it's good to see that you're playing around with the potential of Blogger.

Post a Comment