Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chemistry Is Bad When You Make Crack With It

Dear Followers,

For everyone who has yet to experience the joy of the Chemistry X Final, the note card I crafted is now available under the "Notes" section of this webpage. I basically synthesized all of my note cards from throughout the semester when I made this last year. Good luck!

Please use note cards responsibly.



Here is the periodic table of elements which I referred to often when doing my chemistry homework. If you know more than 30 of the characters, hats off to you.

Chemistry Is Good When You Make Love With It,
Noel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the above is evidence of how much time you won't have on your hands when summer begins

soz, I is depresshunzz

ama10wen said...

Deviantart XD

Ian said...

32

NoelVermillion said...

lolz Ian, I went back to see how many I would recognize and got 41... when I tried one year back I got 28... problem?

Post a Comment