Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chocolate Rain

Dear Followers,

Chocolate Rain may be the best song I have heard in a while. Now I have a new codeword to replace Operation Rolling Thunder as well (you know what I mean). Well, this post, as with many, are well overdue.




Happy Birthday Jeff Zhang. Now that you are 12 you are one year closer to being able to drive yourself home instead of relying on Samantha to control the wheel (literally, and metaphorically). Here is a kawaii picture of you two lovers. Sex sells.


Samantha: OH S@#$

Here is some candid Lo as a counterbalance.



Well anyways, you know the drill. JZ's birthday was in April or whatever. Words cannot describe how much I love JZ. I penetrate him on a daily basis. Good luck on the AP Macroeconomics final JZ.

Operation Rolling Thunder,

Noel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG SUCH HIGH RES
EPIC SHOOP MATERIAL

Post a Comment