Saturday, May 7, 2011

Like A Cave, Or A Cavity...

Dear Followers,

Here we go, the final AP Macroeconomics notes update. Good luck to everybody taking the test on Thursday. For all of you self-studying (Cozy, Catherine, Sophie, Ivan) I am crossing my fingers for you, even though only one of you really needs luck at this point (my lips are sealed). In this section we cover some basic monetary policy and international trade. In class we have been using this analysis from day one. The only section which really threw me off was tariffs and import quotas (I will be asking Xun shortly).



For all interested parties, a quick paragraph on life. On Friday, I learned Evan was going to quit policy debate. I am sad. On Saturday, I scored the last royal-blue and white tuxedo (completely a shop owner decision) and my Nyan Cat shirt came in the mail. Double bubble baby, double bubble. Oh, and Oliver kicked our asses in SC (Ishmam, Partha, Naveen). Hats off to you Partha, your play has greatly improved. If Partha asks "Community" is an anime.


Or An Apple Pie,
Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment