Saturday, January 29, 2011

Memories Of Days Gone By

Dear Followers,


Bradley Dawson going ginga bishounen on Shredder and the TMNT.
Have you ever drawn straight from your subconscious? Well, today after 3 hours (shockingly the same number of hours I slept today) of JZ facecrushes I was so sleep-deprived and exhausted that I decided to pull an Ishmam Ahmed and mess around on MS Paint. The results were… interesting to say the least.


The speech team as I see them.
I haven’t doodled for a long time. After seeing what my free mind produces, I am not surprised that I refrained from doodling. What follows will disturb and provoke you. I really was just messing around, but some of these came to represent something much more than a doodle.


Bear-mounted Gundam-unicorn using a kamehameha on a rock Augumon.
In speech today, I had the pleasure of going into a round and answering a question for which we had no folder prepared. Surprisingly, I got 4th place in that round. Kudos to Evan Chen as well, who ironically got 4th place overall in the tournament and even held his own against Dillon Slinger. He surely was dazzling the stage.


When people have to deal with so many unnecessary obstructions.
Today’s post is very sporadic, something heavily representative of my sleep-deprived condition. Even though I know I will probably lower my lifespan by a few more years, I plan to stay up tonight and enjoy the SC. For once Jesus is on my side and my BNet is working fine.


My drawing of random lines which eventually became two flamboyant lovers.
On that note, anyone want to SC?


Color Me Dark,
Noel

3 comments:

JZ said...

IN WITH THE METAPWN. Also, I'm that guy on the rocket, amirite

APYC said...

yep haha lolz

Bdaws said...

... for once?

Post a Comment