Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sayonara Memories

Dear Followers,


Today marked my second speech tournament of the year. Somewhere between my first and second speeches I came to the realization that I really despise speech. I despise the subjectivity and emphasis on delivery in speech. I despise the lack of community in speech. I despise the feigning of intellect and generic information in speech. I despise waking up at 6 in the morning and having to do nothing (except marathon Community) until 6 in the night. I despise speech. Period.


Coming home I was looking forward to spending the night playing SC with Evan, Oliver, Ivan, and Jeff before I realized that I had two projects due on Tuesday and Jeff was forced to stay home with his mom. You don't know how agonizing working on a project is when you hear your friends playing SC in your basement. As soon as I finish this post I will probably work my way onto BNET to salvage what I have missed tonight. FML.

In anime news, I began watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya yesterday. This is one of the most popular shows around, I know, but I never really got around to watching the series. When I see a show plastered on every webpage, magazine, and poster I can find, the appeal kind of wears off for me. Anyhow, I began watching with the mindset that I knew what was going to happen. I was wrong. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya has left me more confused than ever and the amount of fanservice is unimaginable.

Oh yeah, and here's your birthday present Partha: a quick sketch of some winter 2011 shows. Good luck in 2011 Partha, we are going to need you to lead us to a Robotics victory (with Alec Spencer of course).



Winter 2011

P.S. "Sayonara Memories" by SUPERCELL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc31vA3CP4I

さよならメモリーズ,

Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment