Friday, September 16, 2011

A-Music Week 2

Dear Follower,

After a crazy week I am back with your weekly dose of Asian music. Today, with some extra free time, I had a chance to explore the interwebs. During the Northwestern Debate Institute, I came across a blog run by Danny Choo. I don't remember what I was looking for when I found it. Anyways, his article, How Discovering Japan Changed My Life, really struck a chord with me for obvious reasons. Reading about how Danny, a young boy from London, came to love Japanese culture, learned the language, moved to Japan, and started his own business has become a source of inspiration for me. If you ever have some spare time, I highly recommend watching his show, Culture Japan. That is, if you are interested in Japanese culture like myself. Anyways, here we go!

1. Change - Yoshida Brothers X Monkey Majik


2. It's Okay - Untouchable ft. Hwayobi

3. Sakurane - Piko

4. Kaze no Gotoku - Inoue Joe

5. Kira Kira - Domino

6. DisPLZ Me - Nassun ft. Monday Kiz

7. Sen To Rei - Sakanaction

8. 待ち合わせの途中 - Plenty

9. Twinkle Twinkle - (걸스데이) Girl's Day

10. Aoi Shiori - Galileo Galilei

Today's A Good Day,
Noel

2 comments:

ama10wen said...

Anyways is not a word.

NoelVermillion said...

lolz

Post a Comment