Sunday, December 11, 2011

A-Music Week 6

Dear Followers,

~Fall 2011 OP/ED Week~

Yeah. This blog post is way overdue. I know. My past few weekends have been spent finding every excuse I can to push off my college application essays, usually culminating in long hours spent playing 4 vs. 4 Halo or marathoning unwatched anime. I've meant to put up another A-Music for nearly four weeks now, so what you will find below may be somewhat dated. But whatever. After scouring YouTube for new OP/ED songs for shows which recently began airing, I decided on a collection of my favorites. The full versions of many of the songs below have been released which you can downl... purchase with a bit of effort. Google is your friend. Just a reminder, I don't necessarily advocate watching any of the following shows, considering I have neither finished nor even begun to watch many. Without further ado, here we go.

1. How To Go - School Food Punishment (UN-GO OP)



2. Harukaze - SCANDAL (Bleach OP)


3. Dilemma - Ecosystem (Gintama OP)


4. Newsong - Tacica (Naruto Shippuden OP)


5. Sky's The Limit - Shihoko Hirata (Persona 4: The Animation OP)


6. Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~ - EGOIST (Guilty Crown ED)


7. Kono Te Nobashite - Hi-Fi CAMP (Fairy Tail ED)


8. Buddy - Maaya Sakamoto (~Last Exile: Fam The Silver Wing~ OP)


9. My Dearest - Supercell (Guilty Crown OP)


10. YOUTHFUL - 99RadioService (Chihayafuru OP)

Baka Ja Nai?
Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment