Thursday, July 26, 2012

Welcome To America (Day 2)

And so, we woke up.


I am surprised we managed to wake up so early. After quickly checking out with my boy Marcus, we headed across the street to catch the Emery Go-Round to the nearest BART station to head into San Francisco and meet up with Evan. Suppressing the urge to go and eat from the nearest restaurant, we headed to the extraction point. On the way, we got a taste of San Francisco, taking in all of the beautiful buildings.

There was only one problem. One our way to the extraction point, we were followed by the loudest construction machine on the planet whose driver chose to go 5 mph while pounding into the road. It was somewhat devastating. However, seeing Evan smile and run across the street was well worth it. With everyone in tow, we headed off to Japantown for a day of ADVENTURE.

Let's be honest, I'm never going to finish this. ROFLCOPTER.

1 comments:

Emil Ems said...

I am surprised to see that you have "borrowed" a picture of mine from my blog emilems.blogspot.com/2010/04/japan-town.html

I would not have minded, if you had kept my name as photographer on the picture. But you chose to cut it out. Please be advised that it is an infringement on my copyright to just place my picture on your blog without reference to me!

Yours sincerely
Emil Ems

Post a Comment