Monday, April 2, 2012

Just A Cog In The System

Dear Followers,

Holy crap I really was lazy for the past two months. Well, in regards to blogging. As expected, college decisions were a frenzy and now I find myself choosing between two schools I would never have expected to be choosing between just a few months ago. Regardless, I am pumped for the college experience on the horizon and recognize that I will be happy wherever I end up going. This year featured an especially devastating collection of college decisions, so don't get down on yourself if you didn't end up at your dream school. It's more of a reflection on the arbitrary nature of college decisions than a reflection of your own capabilities.

As far as Spring Break is concerned, everyday has been a party. Without tennis, Spring Break has opened up like never before. I have eaten out every day for the past five days, and yesterday I even had the pleasure of filling myself at Applebee's and Kobe for a single meal. Buffalo Wild Wings was nearly added to the lineup, but the solidarity of the sustenance party was fragmented. This Spring Break I rediscovered Soulcalibur II which may be one of my favorite fighting games ever for its fluid movements, delayed character dialogue, and hopelessly convoluted narrative. Oh, and for Talim as well.
This Spring Break I finally was able to marathon Final Fantasy XIII-2, an action which was well overdue. I am poised to beat the game in approximately 20 hours after swiftly finishing the main narrative and nabbing a few more fragments to get 100% completion. After delaying it for a few weeks, I finally finished Guilty Crown, the review of which you can expect to be up in the next few days. While it definitely wasn't one of the best shows I've every watched, Production I.G. managed to save some face and pull together at the end for a decent, while not necessarily satisfying ending.

For Raphael's sake, I'm going to go ahead and finish the A-Music Week 9 post which has remained a patient draft for well over two months.

Phonies,
Noel

0 comments:

Post a Comment