Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Dear Followers,

I decided to freshen up around here with some new color and features. Basically, working on my blog today was an excuse for me to be productive while leaving my SAT and AP review books to collect dust. I guess I will just have to be more productive starting tomorrow, but for now I am going to squeeze every last drop of relaxation out of this Spring Break. If only I could get Chaos;Head working!


Phew.
As you may have noticed, I changed the blog header. The old header was looking bland against the new background colors, so I decided to add some spice the way I do best. While Noel is alive and well, I added a few friends to keep her company. I finally downl... purchased a image editing program which surpasses MS paint so I decided to mess around with the new features. Yes, I know, Yui is pixelated and Nessa and Noel are blurry. Give me a break, I am just a beginner.

Finally, I updated the "Anime" and "Drawing" sections of the blog. Under "Anime" you can see my mock-up of a seasonal anime list based on what I chose to watch (and not watch) for Winter 2011. Under "Drawing" you can browse through some of the pieces I have done in my spare time. As you can probably tell, I love drawing manga characters (damn you Azuma) and here's a shout out to Mark Crilley and his fantastic YouTube videos for helping over the years.


There we go. I am really not looking forward to school tomorrow although I get to see everybody again. Well, only two more months until I can enjoy "One Summer's Day."

Bonzai,
Noel

2 comments:

Raph said...

Tifa, Paine, and Lightening.

APYC said...

I knew that was you who voted for Paine haha :)

Post a Comment