Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Only God I Believe In Is The Invisible Hand

Dear Followers,



I have decided to post my AP Macroeconomics notes for anybody on the Internet to use. I was motivated to do so after Sophie and Catherine came to me for some reason to ask economic questions when they could have gone to the God of economics himself, Xun. Even so, I feel like my notes may help some of you who lack the motivation to take notes in AP Macroeconomics or who are looking for a quick summary. My notes are definitely not perfect and in fact, I don't feel like my notes are very helpful. But if I can help out a single person by doing so, what the hell right?

Some notes about my notes. Yes, I type in all capitals. I am a perfectionist who is OCD about these kinds of aspects about my notes. If you are really bothered you can copy and paste the PDF text into Microsoft Word and use the macro Shift+F3 to convert all of the text to lowercase. Yes, I know there are a lot of typos. Such is the consequence of using all capitals as Microsoft Word's Spell Checker cannot detect these loophole errors. Oh well. You can find my notes in the "Notes" section of my blog (I know, very tricky).

I will be releasing notes for each unit after we have taken each Unit Quiz in AP Macroeconomics as I don't want my notes to supplant your own. In the summer, I will probably be releasing some of my study guides that I have created over the years as a student at Wayzata High School (if I can find them). Good luck kids, and never stop fighting height restrictions!

Adam Smith Is A Player,
Noel

2 comments:

hlc said...

u should know, that since you are uploading them off an email attachment url, we have to be logged in to your gmail to view them

APYC said...

damn, looks like I will have to Scribd now

Post a Comment